2017-01-16

Affording Yourself A Lamborghini Aventador

 

 

The Price For This Luxury Vehicle …

 

They come with a starting price tag of around £250,000. This might seem like a lot, but let’s look at it over a 5 year period. There’s 60 months in 5 years which means it would cost around £4166.66 per month in order to finance it over a 5 year term. Now I’ll be part exchanging my old car which will bring that cost down a bit, but forgetting about that let’s go ahead and work off these figures.

£4166.66 per month might seem like a lot to you, especially to be spending on a car. If it does, then it’s probably because you’re working for somebody else & don’t run your own business.


Where I’m from (England) it’s the norm to go to school, go to college & get a job – nobody really breaks out of that & if you do, well it’s almost…weird.

The problem with a job is that you’re limited to earning whatever your employer wants to pay you. Okay cool you might get a pay-rise now and then but chances are it’s not going to be life changing.
I did exactly the same – when I left school I trained to be an electrician & I worked in that job for 3 years. Around that time I decided I really didn’t like my job & it certainly wasn’t what I wanted to be doing with the rest of my life so I decided I needed to make a change.


How I Came Across An Idea How To Do It …

I figured that because the internet is online 24/7 even if you managed to make just £1 an hour you’d earn £672 come the end of the month. If you then managed to figure out a way to turn that £1 into £2 you’d then be making £1,344 per month and so on and so on.

Now I don’t know if you know how affiliate companies work online, but basically if you send visitors to their sales page via a tracking link they’ll pay you a commission on every sale you make of their product or service. So let’s say a company sells computers online, if someone clicked through your link to buy one you’d get a percentage (or fixed amount) per sale.

I decided that if I could sell just one product per hour, I’d be able to eventually afford my dream car – the Lamborghini Aventador. That was my ultimate goal.

So what I did was I set out on a mission to find a product that had the perfect balance of high paying commissions & high converting sales page. That’s when I came across this system… Basically the system that changed my life.

Not only did their sales page convert like crazy, but they also paid out commissions of between around $25 all the way up to around $3,000. After just a couple of months of using the same combined with my theory I managed to rack up over $100,000 – I couldn’t even believe it myself at the time.

Now obviously my results aren’t typical and I’m not going to guarantee you’re going to make the same amount as me….

Why?

Well basically I was determined – I worked hard and I drove traffic like crazy to the sales page. I don’t know who you are and you might just not have that same determination.
Here’s an example… In order to drive traffic to my sales page & generate all those sales in order to earn over $30,000 a month I spent around 10 hours each day posting my links on social media.
Remember what I said above about how you’re restricted from scaling your income when you work for somebody else? Well when you have your own business it’s the complete opposite – your income is totally up to you. If you don’t work, you won’t earn anything, but if you give it your all – there’s nothing stopping you from becoming a millionaire.


What We Can Learn From This Post …

Basically the internet is a powerful tool, and there’s a lot of money to be made online. I was an electrician, I’d never studied anything to do with computers, the internet or anything like that yet I had one thing…. determination.

Providing your determined & your desire to succeed is greater than your fear of failure then you can achieve anything.

This system combined with some hard work completely changed my life and allowed me to get the things that most people only ever dream of. You see that’s the problem, some people dream about things but never taken any action, whereas I’m the opposite… If I want something I won’t dream or hope it’ll come to me, I go out, work hard and get it for myself.

There’s really nothing stopping you from doing exactly the same, other than yourself.



Originally Posted in

http://www.dalerodgers.co.uk/can-afford-lamborghini-aventador/




 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment