2017-05-02

My Blog Live Pageviews Statistics

How About Some Live Statistics From My Make Money Online Blog ?




I Got The Most Traffic From My Twitter Account, And Some Of The Traffic I Did Get From Posting To Google+ And Pinterest. I Reach These Views With Approximately Two Hours Of Engagement On The Previously Mentioned Social Media Accounts. But I Did Have To Put Some More Time Initially When I Started Out To Build Enough Responsive Followers Interested In Visiting My Blog. Here You Can Clearly Conclude That You Can Easily Reach Around 400 Visitors Per Day. On Days Where I Put In Some More Effort I Am Able To Have Around 500 Or Even More Than 600 Visitors To My Blog. We Can See Here That If You Do Something With Dedication That It Will Put You On The Road To Success And Will Put More Traffic To Your Blog Or Your Site !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment